Monday, July 12, 2010

R.I.P.

One of the most interesting things I ever had to do was write my obituary. We did it as an exercise in one of my counseling classes for grad school. It made me think about what I hope to accomplish in life. It made me think about what I'd like for people to know about me. It read: Dr. Rueben Nathaniel Brock died today at the age of 75. Dr. Brock was most known for the string of Grammy winning albums he released in his early years, but most recently he also won a Pulitzer Prize for photography. Brock wrote and directed several films and was active as a model. Dr. Brock was world renowned for his work with children. A doctor of psychology, Brock was a pioneer in behavior modification through the arts. Brock leaves behind a wife, a daughter, and a son. Brock's son, Rueben, will take over as CEO of Brock Ventures, the multi-billion dollar company that handles Brock's entertainment, education, real estate, and philanthropic endeavors. .......................Give me a minute. I'll get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment