Sunday, May 2, 2010

12/23/06

A wise man once told me that you're not successful until you're making money in your sleep. Well, I just woke up, and I can assure you that there was no business transacted on my behalf in the past few hours. So, I suppose I've got work to do. But, I did find an old friend last night. So I woke up broke but happy. I can't complain.

It's a funny feeling, though. This freedom I found myself with this morning. No work waiting at the office for me monday morning. No sucky job to complain about. Now it's on me. It's kinda like when you're driving along some back road, and you realize you're lost. You turn around and choose another way. But when you first turn around, you know you're not gonna see anything familiar. You just have to keep driving and hope you made the right call. That's me right now. If you see me on the road, feel free to give me some directions.

No comments:

Post a Comment