Sunday, May 2, 2010

1/3/07

Back in the USA, and I've gotta say I'm not all that happy about it. I could get used to this life. Jetting off to far away lands. Sitting in the sun. Partying into the wee hours of the night. Playing my horn in front of worshipping fans. Okay so they didn't exactly worship us, but a guy can dream.

It's funny. In the week since I left my day job, I all of the sudden got a hand full of new job offers. I don't know how or why. People that I'd contacted months ago just started calling me. And let me tell you, it's not easy to pass up a job offer when you don't have a "job" in the first place. It's especially hard to tell your WIFE that you've turned down a job when you don't have a job. I must say, I struggled with it. My brother says it's the universe's way of asking the question "Are you sure?".

After the week I've had, the answer is undoubtedly YES.

No comments:

Post a Comment